Dr. Asamoah is a noted oral and maxillofacial surgeon specializing in facial reconstruction. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Ghana. He then graduated from the University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry. He received his BSc in Medical Science and Bachelor of Dental Surgery. He is a member of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons with 11 years of experience.
Dr. Asamoah is on staff at Komfo Anokye in Kumasi and St Patrick's in New Offinso and provides services for rural area hospitals. He resides in Kumasi with wife, Joycelyn and his three daughters Kimberly (4 years), Adalyn, (16 months) and Reign, (4 months). His love and dedication for his people and his devotion to spreading the gospel are so evident. We are enormously thankful he has joined us as he selflessly and tirelessly volunteers his time and talents.
To view the full transcription for Dr. Asamoah's video, please visit our transcriptions page!
Contact Dr. Asamoah via phone or email!
Fun Facts about Dr Asamoah!
- Age: 38
- Birthdate: May 14, 1981
- Grew up in Kumasi/Accra/Tema
- Graduated from the University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Favorite Food: Fufu and light soup, mashed potato and gravy
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite Animal: Dog
- Favorite Scripture: Jeremiah 33:3
- Has 4 siblings
- Dream place to live: Amazon Rainforest
- Hobbies/Free Time: Reading non-medical books
- Favorite Sports Team: Kumasi Asante kotoko
- If you weren't a doctor you would be... a civil engineer
- Greatest Personal Challenge: Dropping my dream to become a civil engineer!
- Describe Your Personality: Easy-going, Extrovert
- Favorite Book: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- One Piece of Advice to Children in Ghana: Strive to become responsible adults and make our nation great and strong
- Most Excited About/ Looking Forward to as Medical Director: Changing lives and transforming humanity through missions and medical aid